How to Write a Resume
- How to Write an Effective Resume Title
Get employers' attention from the top by writing a memorable and professional headline for your resume. Check out these samples to see how it's done.
- What's Your Resume Objective?
Learn the how, where, what, when and why of incorporating your professional goals into writing your resume.
- How to Write a Career Summary
Follow these six steps to develop a hard-hitting introductory qualifications statement that's packed with your most sought-after skills, abilities, accomplishments and attributes.
- Nine Tips to Writing a Winning Employment History
Check out nine ways you can jazz up your resume's work experience section to capture hiring managers' attention.
- Put Your Education to Work on Your Resume
Unsure about the best way to present your education on your resume? Here are some common scenarios and strategies.
- Showcase Marketable Skills in Your Resume Skills Section
Get as much mileage as you can from listing your skills on your resume. Learn about the three types of skills you can highlight and how you can incorporate them into your resume.
- Round Out Your Resume with Additional Information
Take your resume to the next level by including additional information that supports and reinforces your qualifications. Here's how.
Make your resume shine with help from Monster's resume writing experts!