Sample Resume for a Radiography Professional
To be the successful candidate for a radiologic technologist job, it helps to have a comprehensive resume. View and download the Radiography Professional resume template in Word.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Radiography Professional Resume Sample
15 Elm St.
Anytown, PA 18901
(215) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with seven years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures for Buckingham Teaching Hospital. Expertise in fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.
Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
- Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.
- Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
- Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
- Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
- Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast (scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
- Hired after successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/04 to 5/05.
Associate's degree in radiologic technology
St. Paul, MN
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used / Experience|
|Diagnostic Imaging||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|RMS / IDX Carecast / TDS Order Entry||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Fluoroscopy Procedures||Intermediate||Currently used / 7 years|
|Ultrasounds||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|X-rays||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Radiation Protection||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|
|Film Evaluation||Expert||Currently used / 7 years|