Sample Resume for a Mortgage Closer
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for mortgage closer jobs.
Phone: (555) 555-5555 | Email: email@example.com | BeKnown URL | LinkedIn Profile
- Highly efficient mortgage-closing specialist offering three years of experience closing and funding conventional and government mortgages.
- Well-versed in FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, HUD, GNMA, RESPA, RD and Regulation Z guidelines.
- Meticulous in delivering error-free documentation and ensuring compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
ABC Company, Sometown, Florida -- Residential mortgage services company
Mortgage Closer, 6/2010 to Present
Prepare final documentation and mortgage-closing packages for conventional, government and home-equity loans. Review loan files and title commitments to ensure loans are ready to close.
- Competently managed and closed all assigned loans, enabling fast closings that were free from errors and issues.
- Served on loan-processing team that achieved a Star Award for increasing loan production by 12% in 2011. Attained a stellar loan-close percentage and placed in the top 20% nationwide.
- Completed intensive, four-week mortgage-closer training program covering VA, FHA, FHA 203(k), FHLMC, FNMA and other loan programs as well as loan-processing software.
DEF Company, Sometown, Florida -- Community bank
Closing Assistant, 6/2009 to 6/2010
Assisted senior mortgage closer with providing complete and accurate loan-closing documents.
- Facilitated closing and disbursement for conventional, FHA, VA and RD mortgage loans.
- Gathered closing figures, input closing information and generated loan documentation.
- Coordinated with buyers, sellers, title companies, attorneys, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to complete loan submissions and set up closing date and time.
GHI Company, Sometown, Florida -- Specializes in nonconforming mortgages
Intern, Loan Processing Department, 1/2009 to 6/2009
Learned the intricacies of nonconforming-mortgage lending products.
ABC Community College, Sometown, Florida
Associate of Science, Major in Finance, 6/2009
Ellie Mae Encompass360, Calyx Point, International Document Services (IDS), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)