Sample Resume for a Licensed Practical Nurse
If your resume's vital signs are weak, check out this sample resume for a licensed practical nurse (LPN) below to get ideas on how you can revitalize your document. View and download the Licensed Practical Nurse resume template in Word.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for LPN jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse Resume Sample
Danielle Harris, LPN
55 Oak St.
Sometown, MT 59715
Licensed Practical Nurse
Five Years of Experience in Home-Health and Pediatric Clinical Settings
Skilled LPN offering expertise in pediatric, geriatric, rehabilitative and post-operative care. Consistently earned praise from patients, family members and supervising clinical directors for delivering excellent nursing care. Eager to secure a full-time LPN position; available for all shifts.
ABC HOME HEALTH SERVICES, Sometown, MT
Licensed Practical Nurse, 5/09 to 5/12
Delivered in-home nursing services that included:
Wound Dressing & Care | Ventilator & Tracheostomy Suctioning/Care | G-Tube Feedings & Care | Respiratory Treatments & Assessments | IV Therapy | Patient Bathing & Hygiene Assistance | Glucose Checks & Blood Pressure Monitoring | Rehabilitation Therapy
- Traveled throughout 40-mile territory to provide home-healthcare services to pediatric, adult and elderly patients diagnosed with chronic/terminal conditions, convalescing from surgical procedures or recovering from serious illnesses and injuries.
- Followed rehabilitation and treatment plans to accelerate patient recovery; minimize pain, discomfort, infections and complications; and optimize patient outcomes.
- Assessed, monitored and documented patient progress, symptoms and vital signs on each visit.
- Educated clients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses and conditions.
DEF CLINIC, Sometown, MT
Licensed Practical Nurse, 5/07 to 5/09
Provided treatment to children with diagnoses including:
Cerebral Palsy | Prematurity | Autism | PDD-NOS | Developmental Delay | Down Syndrome | Fragile X | Velocardiofacial Syndrome | Hemifacial Microsomia | Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Optimized wellness levels of medically fragile children as an LPN within specialized pediatric clinic.
- Assisted RNs and MDs with treatments, therapies and interventions to improve mobility, social/cognitive skills, respiratory functions and cardiovascular health.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS
ABC COLLEGE, Sometown, MT
A.A.S. degree in Practical Nursing, 2007 (GPA: 3.7)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), State of Montana, 2007
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), State of Montana, 2005
DEF COLLEGE, Sometown, MT
Nurse's Aide Program, 2005
Certifications: IV Therapy, 2011 | Gerontology, 2011 | CPR, 2008