Sample Resume for a Licensed Practical Nurse
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for LPN jobs.
(555) 555-5555 | email@example.com | 55 Oak St. | Sometown, MT 59715
Five Years of Experience in Home-Health and Pediatric Clinical Settings
Skilled LPN offering expertise in pediatric, geriatric, rehabilitative and post-operative care. Consistently earned praise from patients, family members and supervising clinical directors for delivering excellent nursing care. Eager to secure a full-time LPN position; available for all shifts.
Licensed Practical Nurse, 5/09 to 5/12
Delivered in-home nursing services that included:
Wound Dressing & Care | Ventilator & Tracheostomy Suctioning/Care | G-Tube Feedings & Care | Respiratory Treatments & Assessments | IV Therapy | Patient Bathing & Hygiene Assistance | Glucose Checks & Blood Pressure Monitoring | Rehabilitation Therapy
- Traveled throughout 40-mile territory to provide home-healthcare services to pediatric, adult and elderly patients diagnosed with chronic/terminal conditions, convalescing from surgical procedures or recovering from serious illnesses and injuries.
- Followed rehabilitation and treatment plans to accelerate patient recovery; minimize pain, discomfort, infections and complications; and optimize patient outcomes.
- Assessed, monitored and documented patient progress, symptoms and vital signs on each visit.
- Educated clients and their families on the safe treatment of injuries, illnesses and conditions.
Licensed Practical Nurse, 5/07 to 5/09
Provided treatment to children with diagnoses including:
- Optimized wellness levels of medically fragile children as an LPN within specialized pediatric clinic.
- Assisted RNs and MDs with treatments, therapies and interventions to improve mobility, social/cognitive skills, respiratory functions and cardiovascular health.
A.A.S. degree in Practical Nursing, 2007 (GPA: 3.7)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), State of Montana, 2005
Nurse's Aide Program, 2005