If updating your resume is like getting a root canal, check out our dental assistant resume sample for ideas on how you can give your resume a routine cleaning. View and get a downloadable Word version of the resume template here.Mindy Rogers, CDA55 Lakeview Drive | Sometown, FL 32074 | Phone: 555.555.5555 | email@example.com
Search for dental assistant jobs.
Certified Dental Assistant
Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) offering excellent clinical and customer relations skills gained through seven years of experience within high-volume dental practices. Display a warm, friendly demeanor and gentle touch during all dental procedures, earning consistent praise from patients and employers. Efficient and precise in chairside dental assisting. Credentials include:
Florida Department of Health Certified Dental Radiographer | CEREC Certified | CPR Certified
Clinical & Computer Skills
Teeth Cleaning | Dental Radiographs
Bleaching Tray & Temporary Crown Fabrications | Instrument Sterilization
Temporary Fillings | Periodontal Dressings | Operatory Preparation
Model Casting | Preliminary Oral Health Exams | Fluoride & Sealant Applications
Dexis | Dentrix | Eaglesoft
ABC DENTAL ASSOCIATES, Sometown, FL
Dental Assistant, 2007 to Present
- Efficiently manage patient care, office and laboratory duties within a multispecialty dental group employing 15 dentists and 32 dental assistants.
- Expose and process dental X-rays; maintain patient records and lab equipment; sterilize instruments; assist office manager with patient scheduling, billing and insurance claims; and educate patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Maintain clean, sterile and positive environments optimizing patient comfort and safety.
- Built a loyal patient following; frequently requested by patients to serve as their dental assistant.
DEF DENTAL OFFICE, Sometown, FL
Dental Assistant, 2005 to 2007
- Worked chairside assisting family dentist with routine cleaning and specialized procedures, making patients feel as relaxed as possible and preparing them for treatment.
- Gained experience in exposing and processing X-rays; fabricating crowns, pouring impressions, trimming models and preparing orthodontic equipment; and assisting with extractions, impactions, fillings, implants, local anesthesia, suture placements/removals and biopsies.
Dental Assistant Training
ABC DENTAL TRAINING SCHOOL, Sometown, FL
Dental Assisting Diploma (CODA-accredited program), 2004
DENTAL ASSISTING NATIONAL BOARD (DANB)
Certified Dental Assistant (CDA), 2004
GHI PROGRAM, Sometown, FL
Completed Florida Board of Dentistry-approved radiology course, 2005