Sample Resume for a Midlevel Aerospace Engineer
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for aerospace engineer jobs.
1507 Maple Road | Sometown, VA 23337 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Specializing in Structural Design of Commercial Aircraft & Aviation Systems
- PE-certified aerospace engineer with more than four years of design structures experience on commercial aircraft and next-generation navigation systems.
- Talented engineer -- apply advanced techniques and industry best practices to the design of systems and components for commercial airliners.
- Proficiency in MATLAB, Simulink, AutoCAD, MathCAD, CATIA V5 and V6, TMRTool, Oracle, C++, Perl and advanced electronic optics.
— Commercial Aircraft & Avionics Systems
— Project Plans & Documentation
ABC UNIVERSITY (Sometown, VA) -- Top-ranked aerospace program
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Program, 9/09 to Present (expected graduation: 5/12)
XYZ UNIVERSITY (Sometown, VA) -- ABET-accredited aerospace program
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, 12/07
DEF COMPANY (Sometown, VA)
Offered full-time position following internship with aircraft design and manufacturing facility.
Aerospace Engineer,1/08 to 2/12
Aerospace Engineer Intern, 1/07 to 12/07
- Collaborated with multidisciplinary engineering teams to design structural modifications of aircraft and systems. Engineered structural modifications for the following aircrafts: Boeing 737s, 747s, 757s, 767s and 777s; Airbus 320s and 330s; and DC-9s.
- Helped elevate safety and quality specs, improve aerodynamics, and equip navigation and control systems with cutting-edge advancements.
- Used 3D CAD modeling tools to design and improve systems meeting FAA standards; communicated with regulatory authorities for approvals on design deviations.
- Created drawings, instructions, specifications and documentation on equipment, devices and parts for numerous commercial aircraft systems.
- Analyzed project proposals and engineering data regarding aeronautical products and aviation structures to determine feasibility, production time and costs.
- Troubleshot aircraft systems to resolve complex issues relating to interpretation of design data.