Sample Resume for a Temporary Admin Assistant
Your resume should reflect the wide array of professional experience you've gained working as a temp. View and download the Temporary Admin Assistant resume template in Word.
Learn more about administrative careers.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Temporary Admin Assistant Resume Sample
11 Main St.
Sometown, TX 55555
Home: (214) 555-5555
- Service-focused, technically skilled and hardworking office support professional with four years of experience as an administrative assistant, office manager and receptionist.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook); demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills -- known for tactful handling of sensitive, confidential issues; ability to resolve customer complaints; and timely completion of polished, executive-level reports and presentations.
- Reputation for dependability, honesty, dedication and enthusiasm. Provide premium service to both internal and external customers.
Temporary Agency Assignments
9/2006-5/2009, Administrative Assistant / Receptionist / Office Manager (Plano, Dallas, Allen TX)
ACE Temporary Services (2009-Present); Wyeth Temporary Agency (2008-2009); SupportTemps (2006-2008)
Achieved status as an in-demand temp worker for employment agencies throughout the Dallas area. Served in administrative support roles for corporate clients in diverse industries, including IT, education, manufacturing, real estate and healthcare. Managed front-desk reception, database administration, spreadsheet creation, meeting scheduling and expense/PO tracking.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures of various companies.
- Handled a range of administrative support and office management functions for clients including Collin County Community College, Frito-Lay, Sisters of Mercy Hospital and Century 21 Real Estate.
- Developed PowerPoint presentations, new tracking systems and reports that were praised for their quality, comprehensiveness and timeliness.
- Answered telephones and courteously assisted customers within high-volume, deadline-driven settings. Earned a reputation for rapidly and calmly resolving customer complaints.
- Achieved superior marks on client evaluations and repeatedly offered full-time positions at the culmination of temporary contracts.
1/2005-6/2006, Frisco Hair & Spa (Frisco, TX)
Answered phones, scheduled appointments, greeted customers and processed payments for services within busy, upscale hair salon and spa.
- Earned consistent commendations for furthering salon’s desired image of elegance and second-to-none service.
- Ensured the optimum comfort of all guests in reception area and accommodated special requests.
- Tied for first place in add-on sales of hair and spa products for several consecutive months.
- Thrived within busy environment, requiring the ability to multitask and maintain organized computer and hard-copy files.
8/2006-5/2008, Collin County Community College, Frisco, TX
- Associate's degree
- Major in business, minor in computer technology
|Skill Name||Skill Level||Last Used/Experience|
|MS Office Suite||Expert||Currently used/5 years|
|MS Project||Intermediate||1 year ago/1 year|
|Database Administration||Expert||Currently used/5 years|
|Spreadsheets||Expert||Currently used/5 years|
|Filing & Records Management||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Front-Desk & Phone Reception||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Customer Service||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Payroll||Intermediate||1 year ago/2 years|
|Office Management||Intermediate||1 year ago/1 year|
|General Bookkeeping||Intermediate||2 years ago/1 year|
|Executive-Level Reports||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Calendaring/Scheduling/Meeting Planning||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Administrative & Executive Support||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
|Word Processing/Typing (75 WPM)||Expert||Currently used/4 years|
Available for permanent or temporary contract work.