To be the successful job candidate in any field, it helps to have a comprehensive resume. View our sample resume for a production line worker below and get a downloadable Word version of the resume template here.
Learn more about production and operation careers.
Learn more about manufacturing careers.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
GEORGE R. LUNDT
81 S. Mason Lane
Sometown, MI 34788
PRODUCTION LINE WORKER
Assembly line worker with 10+ years of experience in large manufacturing plants. Proven strengths in quickly learning new processes, technologies and machinery, as evidenced by recent transition from automotive assembly line work to the production of sophisticated, energy-efficient components for household appliances.
- Assembly Line Operations
- Production Line Efficiency
- Machinery Assembly
- Basic Equipment Repairs
- Safety Standards
- Quality Controls
- Precision Component Assembly
- Environmental Standards
- Blueprint Interpretation
EXPERIENCE & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
ABC MANUFACTURING INC. (Fortune 500 manufacturer of household appliances), Sometown, MI
Line Worker, 5/09 to Present
Assemble mechanical units of household appliances such as dishwashers and refrigerators. Adhere to company and government standards for heightened energy efficiency as well as safety, quality and environmental compliance.
- Worked on line that achieved 100% of quality goals while exceeding production targets by 125%.
- Assisted in the launch of new line of high energy-efficiency appliances and met goals outlined by the Department of Energy as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Demonstrated accuracy in the assembly of units/components requiring adept soldering skills.
- Excelled in interpreting detailed blueprints, aligning units using jigs and fixtures, and inspecting completed components to ensure conformance to specifications.
SOMETOWN COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Sometown, MI
Graduate, Line Worker Re-Training Program, 5/09
Completed intensive, six-week training program (4/09 to 5/09) following shutdown of former employer’s automotive assembly plant. Mastered new assembly line trade, resulting in immediate hire by current employer (ABC Manufacturing Inc.).
XYZ MOTORS INC. (Large automotive manufacturer), Sometown, MI
Production Line Worker, 1/00 to 2/09
Apprentice Line Worker, 8/99 to 12/99
Worked on various vehicle production lines assembling components for XYZ automobiles. Followed quality and safety guidelines and met all productivity goals.
- Earned one of the best attendance records in the plant throughout tenure and consistent high marks for meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Served on plant safety team that enacted training/awareness programs reducing accidents and workers’ compensation claims to a ten-year low.
- Praised for commitment to continuous improvement, predicting assembly problems and suggesting solutions that proved so successful they were adopted throughout the plant.
SOMETOWN TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Sometown, MI