Sample Resumes for Nurses
nursing career -- just starting out, a mid-career professional or looking for a career change -- we have a resume sample that can help you find the words you need to write or update your own nurse resume. (As an added bonus, we even have a special sample resume for the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale.) Check them out:No matter where you are in your
- Sample Resume for an Entry-Level Nursing Assistant:
Even with little experience, you can parlay related skills into a powerful resume.
- Sample Resume for a Certified Nursing Assistant:
Does your CNA resume need some TLC? Play up your nursing skills and dedication to quality care.
- Sample Resume for a Licensed Practical Nurse:
Get ideas on how you can revitalize your LPN resume from this sample.
- Sample Resume for an Entry-Level RN:
Use your clinicals, internships and nursing school classes to build your entry-level nursing resume.
- Sample Resume for a Nurse:
Let your nursing skills and experience shine on your resume.
- Sample Resume for a Hospital Staff Nurse:
Focus on your credentials and clinical outcomes to write a floor nurse resume that will get noticed.
- Sample Resume for an RN Career Changer:
See how experienced nurses can position themselves for jobs outside the hospital.
- Sample Resume for a Nurse Trainer:
Going for a nurse trainer job? Be sure to highlight your clinical expertise and training skills.
- Florence Nightingale Resume Sample:
What would the resume of nursing pioneer Florence Nightingale look like? See what Monster’s Resume Expert put together.