Cover Letter Sample in Response to a Monster Job Posting
If you see a job posting online and it sounds exquisitely suited to you, you probably feel compelled to submit not only your resume but a customized cover letter as well. But job seekers often struggle with constructing an effective cover letter. View our sample cover letter below:
Dear (insert name or "Hiring Manager" if name is unknown):
Your advertisement on Monster for a (insert job title) fits my experience and qualifications perfectly, and I am writing to express my interest in and enthusiasm for the position. As an accomplished sales leader, I have achieved seven-figure revenue growth, international market penetration and successful product launches for leading global corporations during my career.
In addition to my desire to join your team, you will find I am a dedicated and driven professional whose recent accomplishments include:
- An increase of international sales from 1 percent of the company's total revenue to 75 percent, capturing more than half of the entire European market and one-third of the Latin American market within two years.
- Dramatic expansion of customer base, leading to seven-figure revenue growth rates that far exceed the pace of larger, more established competitors.
- Development of a 75-member dealer network across 30 countries in six continents.
- Attainment of 100 percent customer retention rate through expert relationship-building skills and a commitment to a solution-focused, service-first sales approach.
- Launch of a new London office, expected to double sales revenue by 2012.
- Introduction of three innovative product lines, following comprehensive market research and competitive-intelligence gathering.
I will follow up with you in a few days to answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, you may reach me at (phone number) or via email at (email address). I look forward to our conversation.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster Resume Writing Service.