It's a good idea to investigate resume strategies to find one that works for you. This sample resume for an entry-level clinical research technician below features a headline, career summary, overview of research experience and scientific credentials to express the candidate's qualifications. View and download the resume template in Word format here.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for research technician jobs.
55 Parliament Drive | Sometown, OH 45435
Home: 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CLINICAL RESEARCH TECHNICIAN (CRT)
- Dedicated researcher offering excellence in molecular biology techniques, including DNA sample preparation, quantitation and sequencing.
- Familiar with SQL and ISIS, protein expression and purification techniques.
- Background includes providing scientific input during the development and execution of clinical trialsin both medical-research and clinical-testing facilities.
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and assist with multiple research projects and comply with GCP, ICH and FDA standards.
- Stay up-to-date in the field of clinical pathology through participation in professional lab organizations and review of current research topics.
ABC Organization -- Sometown, OH
Clinical Research Technician, 1/2012 to Present
- Assigned to clinical research trial for the development of new drugs for treating multiple sclerosis. Serve as a hands-on technician performing molecular biology assays, including DNA isolation, DNA sequencing, PCR amplification, protein purification and Western blots.
- Assist with protocol development, design and review; verification and validation of medication safety; recruitment of study participants; administration of informed consents; sample and study document preparation; and data collection, interpretation and analysis.
- Provide accurate statistical analysis of clinical data and prepare thorough reports in accordance with internal guidelines and federal regulations.
DEF Company -- Sometown, OH
Research Assistant, 6/2011 to 12/2011
- Contributed to research studies for a clinical-testing facility specializing in OTC drugs.
- Co-developed case-report form that streamlined clinical-document submissions to independent review boards and ethics committees.
- Awarded “Total Quality Award” in recognition of consistently high standards for research excellence.
GHI University -- Sometown, OH
BS in Biological Science, Minor in Statistics, 5/2011 (GPA: 3.8)
- Honors: Best Cell Biology Laboratory Student Award, 2011
- Program Highlights: Human Biology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biodiversity, Physiology, Organic & Inorganic Chemistry, Physics, Statistics, Calculus
Learn more about science careers.