Does your resume fully convey your business, technical and managerial skills? View our sample resume for an office manager job below and download the resume template in Word.
Learn more about business careers.
Learn more about administrative careers.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
15 Avenue U
Brooklyn, NY 11111
- Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through experience as an office manager, secretary, administrative assistant and office clerk.
- Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
- Offer advanced computer skills in MS Office Suite and other applications/systems.
- Office Management
- Teambuilding & Supervision
- Staff Development & Training
- Policies & Procedures Manuals
- Report & Document Preparation
- Spreadsheet & Database Creation
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Records Management
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Inventory Management
- Expense Reduction
ABC STORE, Brooklyn, NY
1997 to present
Office Manager, 2007 to present
Secretary, 1998 to 2007
Office Clerk (temp via XYZ Agency), 1997 to 1998
Repeatedly promoted during 12-year tenure with ABC Store, culminating in current responsibility for coordinating all office functions and supervising a team of four administrative professionals.
DEF Flooring, Brooklyn, NY
- Developed efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements that made it possible to accommodate increasing responsibilities necessitated by staff reductions.
- Decreased office expenditures 15% by implementing needed controls on stock/supplies and standardizing ordering procedures.
- Saved thousands of dollars in fees and improved the response-rates of direct marketing campaigns by bringing formerly outsourced mass-mailing function in-house.
1995 to 1997
Served as executive assistant to the management team, handled a busy phone system, functioned as primary liaison to customers and ensured a consistently positive customer experience.
- Helped drive a 10% increase in customer satisfaction (as measured by a customer survey in 1997).
- Created automated daily stats report that reduced inaccuracies and provided management with an important decision-making tool.
- Quickly became a trusted assistant to the company president, executive staff and office manager and earned a reputation for maintaining a positive attitude and producing high-quality work.
ABC SCHOOL, Brooklyn, NY
Academic Diploma, 1997