Sample Resume for a Mortgage Loan Processor
As a mortgage loan processor, your resume should demonstrate how accurately and efficiently you process loans. If your resume could use a little polish in that regard, borrow ideas from this sample resume for a midlevel mortgage loan processor below. View and download the Mortgage Loan Processor resume template in Word.
Impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Search for mortgage loan processor jobs.
Mortgage Loan Processor Resume Sample
55 Chesterfield Ave.
Sometown, AR 72205
(555) 555-5555 | email@example.com
- Mortgage industry professional with loan-processing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs.
- Thorough in gathering borrower information, verifying loan documents and reviewing file documentation to guide each loan from preapproval to closing.
- Computer savvy in MS Office Suite and proprietary mortgage-processing software.
Conforming & Nonconforming Loans, FRMs, ARMs, GPMs, Jumbo Loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Guidelines, FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans
- Provide support to loan officer and underwriter teams by ensuring the timely, judicious and accurate processing of mortgages.
- Review and verify borrowers’ income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan applications for underwriting submittal.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, underwriting guidelines and lending-program requirements.
- Achievement Highlights:
- Regarded as one of the company’s most productive loan processors, handling an average of 22 files monthly.
- Outperformed company average in achieving loan-processing turn-around time of 12 days or less (compared to typical 15 to 20 days).
- Provided expedient service cited as key to consistently high customer satisfaction and a 10% increase in referrals in 2011.
- Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
- Successfully processed some of the most challenging loan applications (e.g., first-time borrowers, self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories).
- Provided friendly service to individual and commercial bank customers within regional financial institution.
Associate of Science in Business