Sample Resume for an Entry-Level Manufacturing Engineer
Are you looking for your first manufacturing engineer job? This sample resume for an entry-level manufacturing engineer below shows how to emphasize your education and knowledge to break into the field. View and download the Entry-Level Manufacturing Engineer resume template in Word.
Learn more about manufacturing careers.
Learn more about engineering careers.
15 Spring Drive -- Sometown, WI 53205
Phone: 555-555-5555 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
JUNIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Quality-focused manufacturing engineer offering a broad knowledge of manufacturing processes, experience using Creo Elements/Pro and SolidWorks 2010 and keen process-development skills gained through completion of capstone project with a leading auto-parts manufacturer.
- Bachelor’s in manufacturing engineering program provided a strong educational foundation in the following engineering areas:
|Product Engineering & Quality:||Engineering Drawing; Engineering Graphics Using Solid Modeling; Design of Jigs, Fixtures & Tooling; Quality Engineering; Lean Manufacturing Systems; Six Sigma Tools|
|Materials & Processes:||Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Polymer & Composite Processes, Material Removal & Forming Processes, Casting & Joining Processes, Manufacturing Process Engineering, Circuits & Devices, Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer|
|Integration & System Design:||Computer-Aided Manufacturing, Controls & Instrumentation, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Vision & Robotics, Design & Simulation of Manufacturing Systems|
ABC University, Sometown, WI
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering (ABET-accredited program), 12/2011
- Member: Society of Manufacturing Engineers, Student Chapter, 2009 to 2011
- Senior Capstone Project:
- Served on product-development team at DEF Company, a US-based manufacturer of automotive parts. Worked closely with engineering team to design improvements for fluoropolymer product used to seal fuel systems.
- Designed models using Creo Elements/Pro and SolidWorks; product enhancements are expected to greatly improve resistance to fuel permeation and extend product shelf life by 12%.
- Featured in ABC University Gazette’s “Senior Spotlight” and earned an “A” grade for the project.
XYZ Company, Sometown, WI, Sales Associate, 5/2010 to Present
- Ranked in the top 10% for sales volume companywide and formally recognized for highest units sold per transaction in the first quarter of 2012.
ZYX Company, Sometown, WI, Retail Clerk, Seasonal throughout college
- Proved natural aptitude for sales and customer relationship management, winning two contests for highest monthly sales volume (out of 25 associates).