- Chemical lab technician offering five years of experience in the scientific collection, testing, analysis and quality control of production samples.
- Adept in detecting, diagnosing and contributing to the resolution of flaws and impediments in the production of chemical products.
- Consistently adhere to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as well as safety protocols, producing results that are accurate, safe and compliant with regulatory standards.
|ABC COMPANY (Chemical manufacturing plant), Sometown, TX|
Laboratory Technician, 8/08 to Present
Assist QC and R&D chemists within nitric and sulfuric acid manufacturing plant. Design and carry out scientific-lab experiments and product-sample testing to ensure safety, quality and FDA/EPA compliance. Outcomes:
- Recognized with “Scientific Achievement Award” for efforts that prevented potential product-recall losses by identifying irregularities in acid-concentration levels.
- Performed procedures and calculations crucial to quality controls, including high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), gas chromatography (GC), pH testing, instrument calibration, centrifugation and volumetric/coulometric titrations.
- Earned a reputation for preparing accurate lab reports, sample logs, plant documents and certificates of analysis/conformity (COA/COC).
DEF COMPANY (Fast-growing chemical manufacturer), Sometown, TX
Laboratory Technician, 6/07 to 8/08
Collected, tested, analyzed and labeled samples for a manufacturing company specializing in metal-based chemicals and chemical catalysts. Outcomes:
- Displayed acumen in organic and analytical chemistry, lab-testing protocols and experiment design through the setup and execution of numerous laboratory testing and experiments on both current and prototype products.
- Followed EPA and OSHA mandates to ensure the proper, safe disposal of hazardous samples and waste.