Medical Office Receptionist Interview Questions
medical office receptionist job? Show hiring managers that you have the professionalism, poise and discretion needed to succeed in the role by being ready to answer the following interview questions:Are you looking for a
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a medical office receptionist.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of interactions did you have with patients and visitors?
- Did you schedule patient appointments?
- Did you maintain patient accounts? If so, what type of system did you use?
- Tell me about a challenging situation with a patient and how you handled it.
- What steps did you take to protect patients’ rights and confidentiality?
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- What additional responsibilities did you manage in your previous receptionist work?
- What have you done at your current/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
Learn more about healthcare careers.