Sample Medical Assistant Interview Questions
medical assistant job, you need to be ready to discuss your skills and previous experience during the job interview. Prepare by practicing answers to these sample interview questions:If you’re in the market for a
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a medical assistant.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of responsibilities did you have with patients and visitors?
- Did you assist with any medical office procedures?
- Did you counsel patients?
- Tell me about a challenging situation with a patient and how you handled it.
- What steps did you take to protect patients’ rights and confidentiality?
- How did you add value to the patient experience?
- Were you responsible for oversight of equipment and supplies?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What have you done at your current/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- What have you done recently to become a better medical assistant?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of work schedule are you looking for?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
Learn more about healthcare careers.