Receptionist Interview Questions
receptionist job coming up? Make sure you’re ready by rehearsing answers to the interview questions on this list:Do you have an interview for a
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a receptionist.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- Do you enjoy interacting with the public?
- How many people on average did you interact with on a daily basis?
- How did you add value to your role as receptionist?
- What type of security protocol did you follow?
- What type of telecommunication systems are you familiar with using?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What additional responsibilities did you take on as receptionist?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- What do you know about this company and our services?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?