Office Assistant Interview Questions
office assistant job? Make sure you’re prepared for whatever your interviewers ask by rehearsing answers to the interview questions on this list:Are you in the market for an
- Tell me about your previous work experience as an office assistant.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- What type of duties did you handle in previous positions?
- What type of reporting structure did you work within in previous jobs?
- What skills do you consider to be your greatest strengths?
- Do you have experience maintaining office equipment? If so, what type of products?
- Tell me about a complex project you were tasked with completing under deadline.
- What type of documents and formats have you generated in the past?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, cut costs or save time?
- Tell me what you’ve done to improve your skills as an office assistant.
- Why do you think you’re a great fit for this position?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?
Learn more about business careers.