Are you looking for a customer service job? Be ready to talk about your skills and experience during the job interview. Prepare by practicing answers to the interview questions on this list:
- Tell me about your previous work experience in customer service.
- Why would you be a good fit for our company as a customer service rep?
- What do you know about this company's products and services?
- What makes you a great candidate for this customer service rep job in particular?
- What do you enjoy about working in customer service?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses when interacting with customers?
- What have you done to be a better customer service representative?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a particularly difficult customer issue.
- Talk about a time when you were unable to help a customer. What was the issue and how did you handle the situation?
- What type of customer service systems have you used? What is your level of familiarity with them?
- Do you consider yourself a team player?
- What type of organizational structure have you worked within previously?
- What type of organizational structure suits you best?
- What have you done recently to improve your skills as customer service rep?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
Learn more about customer service careers.