Admin/Support Interview Questions
administrative job coming up? Be at the top of your game -- and emerge as the successful candidate -- by being ready to answer these common admin interview questions:Do you have an interview for an
- Tell me about your previous work experience as an administrative/support professional.
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- Tell me about a complex project you were tasked with completing under deadline.
- Talk about a project that you were particularly proud of managing.
- What was the reporting structure in your previous admin jobs?
- What type of interactions did you have with other departments?
- What has been your experience in working with clients and vendors?
- Have you had to interact with the general public?
- Tell me about your computer skills.
- What technologies are you an expert with using?
- What other technologies have you utilized in your admin work?
- What type of documents and formats have you generated in the past?
- What have you done at your present/last company to increase revenues, reduce costs or save time?
- What makes you a great fit for this position?
- What do you know about our company and products?
- What type of schedule are you looking to work?
- Would you be available to work extra hours if needed?