The Interview Game Plan
Think of the big interview as game day. What's your strategy? How will you practice, suit up and meet the opposing team? Follow our advice so you’re prepared to play your best. Who knows? You may find yourself the hiring company’s No. 1 draft pick.
Pre-Game Warm-Up: Prepare for the Interview
- Do Your Homework Before the Big Interview
- Interview Practice Makes Perfect
- Tactics for Handling a Panel Interview
- Dress Appropriately for Interviews
- Interview Cheat Sheet
The Kick-Off: At the Interview
- 100 Potential Interview Questions
- Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
- The 2-Minute Drill
- Six Sloppy Speech Habits
- Can This Interview Be Saved?