Monster’s Guide to Office Holiday Parties and Gift Giving
The holiday season can be an exciting, fun -- and stressful -- time. How do you get everything done, from shopping for office gifts to meeting your deadlines at work, and still enjoy yourself?
Let these articles guide you in navigating the holiday season and making it to the end of the year on a high note:
- Office Holiday Party Etiquette: Did you end up in a lampshade at last year's office holiday party? Here's how to have fun without becoming gossip fodder.
- Networking Tips for the Holidays: The holiday season can be a fine time to look for a job -- you just need to network and get your resume to the right people. Here's how.
- How Do You Balance the Holidays and Work: You have parties, cooking, shopping for family, friends and coworker gifts -- and don’t forget your job. Try these tips from Monster members for how to get it all done.
- Make Your Work Life Merry During the Holidays: Too many people allow the holidays to get them down. Learn how to brighten your workday in the glow of the season's cheer.
- Holiday Party Planning in the Diverse Workplace: Today's diverse workplaces call for thoughtful office holiday party ideas and plans. Learn how to celebrate across cultures with these tips.
- Gift Ideas for Coworkers: Be sure you check these office gift giving dos and don'ts before spreading holiday cheer at work.