What do you get for all the hard work you put in every day on the job? The requisite two weeks’ vacation? And some Americans don't even take that -- opting to be paid out instead.
Remember: You earn your vacation time, and you should use it to reward yourself. Our articles will help you do just that, as well as make it an easier time for your coworkers who may be covering for you. So get ready to treat yourself with some time off:
• The Importance of Vacation
• Make the Most of Your Time Off
• Contractors Deserve Vacations, Too
• Pleasures and Perils of Paid Time Off Plans
• Your Vacation Splurges
• Get Back from Your Vacation with a Bang