Audio: Take Control of Your Admin Career
All of us want to be successful in our careers, and the secret to getting ahead is taking control of your own destiny. But how do you do it?
If you work in an administrative/support job and are asking yourself that question, Susan Fenner, manager of education and professional development at the International Association of Administrative Professionals, has advice for you. She talks with us about admin career paths, getting noticed and staying engaged at work.
Play the podcast using the player below, or right-click this link to save/download the mp3.
Articles in This Feature:
- Monster Celebrates Administrative Professionals Week home
- Reward Yourself This Administrative Professionals Week
- Certification Benefits for Admins
- How Admins Can Develop Leadership Skills
- Improve Your Admin/Support Communication Skills
- Use Your Admin Position as a Stepping-Stone
- Become an Executive Assistant
- Audio: Take Control of Your Admin Career
Learn more about administrative careers.